A real estate syndication is a nearly perfect way for busy professionals to invest in large-scale, physical real estate assets, without the commitment of time or excessive mental energy, while also positively impacting the community and earning interest and tax benefits.
There are a number of reasons that passive investors decide to invest in real estate syndications. Here are a few:
- You want to invest in real estate but don’t have the time or interest in being a landlord.
- You want to invest in physical assets (as opposed to paper assets, like stocks).
- You want to invest in something that’s more stable than the stock market.
- You want the tax benefits that come with investing in real estate.
- You want to receive regular cash flow distribution checks.